Friendship Home exists to support, shelter and advocate for victims of domestic violence and their children.
Formed in 1978, Friendship Home is Lincoln’s only specialized emergency and transitional shelter program for victims of domestic violence and their children. Friendship Home offers the vital services and safe shelter victims must have in order to leave a violent home. In 2013, Friendship Home served over 1,500 individuals through its various programs and services, which include crisis counseling, advocacy and case management, information and referral services, support groups, a children’s program and basic needs provision.
Your contributions are truly appreciated and give victims of domestic violence the hope of a better future.
- $25 - Provides snacks and supplies for a weekly children's support group.
- $50 - Covers the cost of meals for 2 families in shelter for a week.
- $100 - Gives a family in imminent danger one night of immediate emergency shelter.
- $500 - Helps provide safe shelter for a family for one month.
- $1,000 - Feeds the residents in one of our 25-bed emergency shelters for a month.