Our 2021 goal is to raise 100K to expand our reach and continue educating girls around the globe.
Our Mission is to combat human trafficking and sexual exploitation by empowering women and children around the globe through education and entrepreneurial opportunities.
Our Belief is that no situation is beyond hope. As India is the birthplace of yoga, we believe it is our duty to give back to a culture that has given the international yoga community so much.
What We Do
The Yoga Medicine® Seva Foundation partners with Her Future Coalition, a 501c3 with 15-years of proven success. This partnership allows us to support the most impactful programs that combat human trafficking and gender-based violence around the globe with boots and hearts on the ground. Yoga Medicine® Seva Foundation is able to direct funds exactly where needed most – women and children rescued from, or at high risk for various forms of modern slavery.
Since 2015, the Seva Foundation has:
● Raised over $290,000
● Reached over 1000 women and girls providing, shelter, education & employment
● Provides ongoing support to over 20 shelters and centers
● Expanded our fundraising team to 60+ members
How you can help:
1) DONATE to our GoFundMe Campaign
Every dollar counts whether you donate $10, $100 or $1000. See below what your donations can do:
- To provide a welcome kit upon rescue to one girl is $10
- To provide nourishing meals for one girl for one month is $20
- To educate one girl for one month is $30
- To educate that same girl for one year is $360
- To provide shelter for one girl for one month is $40
- To provide shelter for that same girl for one year is $480
- To provide economic empowerment through vocational training for one girl for one month is $50
- To provide economic empowerment for that same girl for one year is $600
2) JOIN our Fundraising Team
“Nothing liberates our greatness like the desire to help, the desire to serve.”
Interested in doing more than donating? Click the blue link - JOIN THE TEAM. You can create your own campaign under ours and begin fundraising in your own area. It’s a great way to connect to the greater community and raise awareness on human trafficking.
Need inspiration? Host a donation-only class, potluck or silent auction.
Team members who raise a minimum of $5000 will have the opportunity to join us on our next trip to India. Learn More Here >