We're playing 100 holes of golf in one day (walking!) to support Youth on Course and need your help!
On Monday, September 16th, members of the Minnesota Golf Association will participate in a Hundred Hole Hike challenge to raise money and awareness for Youth on Course, which provides youth in our region with access to golf for $5 or less.
Now in its 13th year, Youth on Course is expanding nationally and currently operates in 30 states, including our Association, and Canada to serve over 45,000 youth members and provide access to affordable golf at 1,000+ facilities nationwide.
To join us as a Hiker:
- Step 1: Click on the “Join” button at the top right
- Step 2: Log in or create your account on Crowdrise, the donations partner for the Hike
- Step 3: Click on “Join the Team & Create Your Own Fundraiser” button
- Step 4: Customize your page by uploading photos, videos, and your personal story/text about why you are Hiking and why helping youth through golf is important to you
- Step 5: Share your unique page with everyone you know via e-mail, social media and in-person and ask them to support your Hundred Hole Hike!
To support a Hiker on our Team:
- Step 1: Click the “Donate” button at the top right
- Step 2: Choose your Hiker using the “Select a Team Member” dropdown menu
- Step 3: Choose your donation amount to challenge your Hiker and complete the form fields
- Step 4: Add your billing info and payment details and confirm your donation
- Step 5: Share your support with everyone you know via e-mail, social media and in-person and ask them to support our Hikers!
As our Team of Hikers grind from sunup to sundown, walking 20+ miles, and taking hundreds of swings, they will be motivated to keep going knowing that they have your support for this great cause. Follow our Team's progress on the Leaderboard, and thank you for your support!