Let’s throw some bowling balls to save some furry friends!
Event Location: AMF Pro 300 Lanes, 3031 SE Powell
Time & Date: Saturday, May 16th, 6-9 PM
Why participate? Because The Pixie Project needs your help. We offer support to over-crowded under-funded county shelters by bringing animals into Pixie’s family-friendly adoption center and matching them with their forever families. Through the Scott Wainner Pixie Care Clinic, we also offer free and low cost veterinary services including spay and neuter surgeries for the pets of Portland homeless and low income communities. We simply cannot grow our services without your support.
Here's how it works:
- The Fur Bowl consists of 36 fundraising/bowling teams with 4 - 6 teammates.
- This year, we're making it a real competition! Be sure your team is one of the 36 teams who raise the most money for Pixie to be guaranteed a bowling lane! (If your team is not one of the 36 highest fundraising teams, don't worry--you're still invited to the party!)
- If your team raises at least $1,000, each member of your team will receive an Official 2015 Fur Bowl T-Shirt!
- Team captain responsibilities include signing up your team, creating a team page, and recruiting team members. Then, we just need you to cheer on your team as you all fundraise!
- While it's not required, we also encourage each team member to also sign up as an individual under your team umbrella. This will allow you to do personal fundraising for The Pixie Project.
- Individual fundraising will count toward team fundraising totals.
- Participation will include pizza, dessert and one free drink for each participant!
- The event will be at AMF Pro 300 Lanes at 3031 SE Powell. A no-host bar will be open.
- Generous Pixie supporters have agreed to match the amount a team fundraises if that team raises more than $1,000