EVENT DATE: Sep 09, 2017
Help us spread the word about ovarian cancer symptoms and fund research!
Climb4Life Boston 2017 is on. Check it out at MetroRock
Your registration includes:
- A fabulous HERA T-Shirt and souvenir bag
- Clinics - many of them.
- Routes just for you! Leave a note on the Tribute Route.
- Test your grit on the Competition Route.
- Try out dry ice tools
- Chill after the climb with dinner from Bertucci’s, and an incredible silent auction with items from: OR, Petzl, ArcTeryx, Mammut, the Access Fund, Outdoor Gear Exchange, Patagonia, Ibex, The North Face, Vibram and local vendors.
Climbing Registration Fees: $45.00 EARLY BIRD!! $55.00 after Aug. 9
Children (Under14) Climbing Registration Fees: $25.00
Summit Party & Silent Auction (only) $35.00 / Children under 14 $12.50
Event Date: September 9, 2017
Climbing Location: MetroRock, 69 Norman Street Everett, MA 02149
1 - 5 pm - Check In & Registration Bag pickup, Climbing & Clinics, and Silent Auction.
- Anna Enright: Mindfulness
- Alexa Siegel from Cathedral Guides: Outdoor Climbing Skills
- Tiffany Skogstrom: Love to Lead
5 - 7 pm - Summit Party Dinner, Fundraising Prizes
Please feel free to invite your friends and family to the Summit Party – dinner only tickets are available on the registration page.
Ovarian cancer is often called the “silent killer” because the early symptoms are subtle and difficult to diagnose. If caught early enough, many women survive, but without an early detection test and awareness of the symptoms, One in 75 women will be diagnosed with ovarian cancer in their lifetime. This means the odds are that someone in your life will be affected by this disease.
Please register and pledge to raising $250 in honor of all the women and girls in your life. Proceeds support HERA's mission to raise awareness of ovarian cancer symptoms and funding for research.
Questions??? Please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org Thank you!