The couples and families we serve want stability and a home where they can love, laugh, and create a legacy for future generations. We are here to help them transition from crisis to wholeness and well-being.
Our vision is a community in which all couples, and their families, are supported in their efforts to thrive. Our mission is to empower couples experiencing homelessness or financial vulnerability to achieve lasting self-sufficiency for themselves and their families.
Crisis Stabilization and Safe Community - a person-centered, trauma-informed support community that addresses a couples' immediate crisis needs, including shelter, food, and clothing, enabling them to address self-sufficiency barriers. We do this via three programs:
1. Short-term residential services (Sept-May) – individual rooms, laundry, meals, transportation vouchers for adult couples
2. Day Resource Center (Year-round) – laundry, portable meals, and showers for couples, families, and women
3. Rapid Rehousing/Housing Support – housing assistance and case management for couples and families
Barrier Awareness, Support, and Reduction – person-centered case management to program participants that empowers them to address their unique barriers (individual and household) to self-sufficiency, including unresolved trauma and mental health challenges, substance abuse, co-dependency, and coping skills as well as a lack of education, viable employment, and/or financial literacy.
Economic Stability and Well-Being – person-centered support to program residents and non-residents year-round (case management, life skills/support groups, and employment and housing assistance) for homeless and financially vulnerable couples and families to support their efforts to obtain and maintain financial stability and a sense of well-being to include:
1. Referrals to job training and employment partners; referrals to housing partners (community agencies and apartments)
2. Onsite one-on-one resume writing support and skills assessments
3. Weekly employment support group
4. Financial literacy support group
5. Health and wellness and relationship building support groups
6. Aftercare support for up to 12 months