Coexistence of Animal Rights on Earth is changing its name to "World Animal Rescue Fund." This process will take some time, so please know that the two names refer to the same organization.
- Rescuing and sheltering abused and abandoned animals
- Trapping, neutering, and releasing (TNR) stray and feral animals
- Rehoming rescued and sheltered animals
In partnership with local animal rights organizations in East and Southeast Asia, we work towards a comprehensive understanding of the nature of animals, an increased public awareness of that nature, and look forward to a world in which all sentient beings--non-human and human--are treated with compassion, dignity, and respect, and can live without fear of suffering, abuse, exploitation, and oppression.
We believe all sentient beings—non-human and human—are entitled to equal compassion, dignity, understanding, and respect, and to live without fear of suffering, abuse, exploitation, and oppression, regardless of gender identification, ethnicity, country of origin, tribe, sexual orientation, beliefs, ability, species, or any of the myriad circumstances of birth over which there is no control.
Furthermore, while our focus is non-human animals, we will voice support for all proponents of social justice, and stand in solidarity with all victims of oppression, exploitation, and rights abuses.
When you donate to Coexistence of Animal Rights on Earth, you directly help to save animals from abuse, neglect, and abandonment, and help to find them new safe lives with loving families around the world.
You donation will be used to…
- Rescue abused, neglected, and abandoned animals
- Treat, rehabilitate, and shelter rescued animals
- Find loving homes for them around the world
- Help us connect more worthy causes to donors in the US