NextStep's "Wheelchair for a Day" Challenge
NextStep’s Wheelchair for a Day Challenge (WFD) is a global public awareness campaign aimed at increasing the understanding of the daily challenges and accessibility issues associated with living in a wheelchair. WFD challenges able-bodied people to spend one day in a wheelchair and to share their experience with the world through social media. The goal is to raise funds to allow NextStep to expand to communities nationwide and to educate and encourage the public to be more proactive in supporting those living in wheelchairs. Accept the Challenge and Wheelchair for a Day!
We want you to challenge yourself but have fun! This will be an experience you will cherish for a life time and one you will never forget! ...And we won't forget you!
6 EASY STEPS
- Let us know you that you are awesome and are accepting the challenge. Email Jilly@nextstepfitness.org
- Donate and Join the Team - create your CrowdRise page and share it with your friends and family.
- Sign this waiver so we know you're participating - once you've signed it, email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download the WFD for DUMMIES Guide at www.wheelchairforaday.org
- Find a wheelchair, we can help, just email us!
- Spend a day in a wheelchair!! Share and post your video, pics, and stories to NextStep's social media pages: #wheelchairforaday
Facebook, Twitter, Flickr
**Please visit www.wheelchairforaday.org to find all the tools you need to organize your fundraising and awareness campaign
As one of the 6 Million people living with paralysis in the United States, I would like to personally thank you for accepting the NextStep "Wheelchair for a Day" Challenge.
Thank you and Good Luck!
President and Founder, NextStep
**If you have any additional questions or need help finding a wheelchair, we are here to help. Please email Jill Yi, NextStep Business Manager, email@example.com