We lost everything. Homeless baby on way.

Organized by: Barry Hughes

Barry's Photo


We lost our home to fire when a sick family member we took in accidentally started a grease fire. The fire burned us to the ground. Nothing but ash left. Im disabled with Asbestoses 14 years. Were going to have baby in August. We need your help. Please open your hearts to us ... please help us.


Organized by

Barry Hughes

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the GoFundMe Charity Terms