THANK YOU! Campaign officially over but site will remain open to take donations through the playoffs!
November 02, 2017
BENEFITING: Patriot Football Foundation
"We Are One" Fund!
Attend any Liberty Football game and you will witness the culture of "We Are One" through visual symbols, chants from the crowd, and the warmth and love made visible through the interactions of players, coaches and fans.
Where does "We Are One" come from? Well, it starts in the Mission Statement of Liberty Football- "To unlock the greatness in the players we coach and launch them into becoming adults of action who lead with empathy and integrity". Coach Valach chose the South African philosophy of "UBUNTU" to bring this mission statement to life. Ubuntu means "I am because we are." More simply stated, "We Are One".
This philosophy has been embraced by our community in the formation of the Liberty Junior Football and Cheer program, beginning its 3rd season this fall. These programs are rooted in the mission, vision and values of the Liberty High School Football program and extends the culture of "We Are One" to hundreds of families in our community.
The Patriot Football Foundation was formed to support the mission of the Liberty Football Program and to raise funds and financially support the Liberty Football program (High School) and the Liberty Junior Football/Junior Cheer program (youth ages 7-14) .
To continue our work, we need financial support from those who care about Liberty Football at the youth and high school levels and believe in the mission of the program!
Reaching our goal of $45,000 will allow us to meet our financial needs for 2017. If every player in our high school and youth program commits to raising or donating at least $250 per person, we will meet or exceed our goal (that's only 10 friends or family members donating $25 each)!
Where will the money go?
Your generous donations will help fund BOTH the High School and Youth programs in the following areas and beyond:
- Equipment maintenance and replacement for the high school program.
- $235 buys one Xenith helmet.
- $150 buys one Tag Pulse shoulder pad.
- $325 buys one tackling wheel (We would love three more for the high school and one for each of the junior teams!)
- Coaches clinics and coaching tools- For high school and youth coaches (where applicable).
- $300 will buy training and continuing education for one coach for one year.
- $5,000 annually buys Atavus shoulder tackling training for our coaches so they can learn to teach tackling in a safer way.
- $1,200 annually allows our coaches access to Hudl so they can view and teach from the sideline and game film.
- $400 buys an iPad for coaches use and player teaching.
- Equipment for the youth program.
- $150 buys one junior Xenith helmet.
- $300 is the cost to outfit one junior player.
- Field costs for the youth program.
- $13,500 annually with costs rising every year. This amount ONLY covers 9 games and 40 practices.
- Players training and camps.
- $150 allows one high school player to participate in summer conditioning.
- $150 allows one youth player to participate in summer conditioning.
-$290 sends one high school player to Team Camp.
- $100 send one youth player to Rising Stars Camp.
- It costs $1,500 per year for 5th Quarter food.
- Team building outings for our High School players.
- We Are One Community BBQ
- Patriot Buddies Program
- Mt. Si Hike
- So every youth athlete in our community can play football regardless of ability to pay.
- So youth and high school players can attend training camps regardless of ability to pay.
- So we can offer a Liberty Football Foundation Scholarship to eligible players heading off to college.
Please give generously and pass it on :-)
The true measure of success for the Patriot Football Foundation is not in wins or losses. It is measured by the number of lives we touch and the love and community we build. Football is our sport, UBUNTU is our mission! We'd love for you to join us!
BUILDING COMMUNITY AND TEACHING LIFE LESSONS THROUGH SPORTS!
**The Patriot Football Foundation supports the Liberty Junior Cheer program and does not support, nor is it affiliated with, the Liberty High School Cheer program.