2014 Walk For Rehema Home
EVENT DATE: Sep 27, 2014
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Sep 28, 2014
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Sep 26, 2014
About the 2014 Walk for Rehema Home:
- By participating in or donating to the Walk, you will become a part of the Rehema Home family, taking part in an active mercy that will have impact for generations.
- 9:00am Registration
- 9:30am Start
- Shop at our Kenyan duka (boutique)
- Jump til you're tired in the bounce house
- Get your groove on with live African beats
- Make a child's wish come true at the Giving Tree
- Get your face painted
- Find out your Kenyan Name
- North Ponds Park, Webster, NY 14580
- Take NY-104 to the NY-250 exit.
- Follow the signs to the Park along the service road.
About Rehema Home:
- In Kenya, 2.3 million orphans live without family. Rehema Home was created as a merciful response to this orphan crisis. "Rehema" is the Swahili word for mercy.
- We are an orphange ministry, but our mission extends far beyond mere rescue and physical care of our children. We commit to them for life, love them, and diligently equip them to live lives of impact, purpose and meaning.