The vision at US Vet Connect Inc. is to build a national organization bound by honor and pride, with the sole purpose of helping as many humans in need as possible, for as long as possible.
US Vet Connect Inc. was formed in 2019 by the Walters sisters, Michelle and Theresa, with the goal ofconnecting U.S. Veterans with outstanding American non profit companies that are providing outdoor activities of all types. The more involved we became in our own project, the more we could not ignore the need for additional services. We have since restructured and developed a dedicated plan to purchase a twenty five acre farm in the Northern California Valley to preform specialized programs, aimed at improving the overall life of our veterans, feed the hungry, and raising awareness to the issues facing all veterans.
Overall Project Goals:
• Promote the "Can The Curb" | The No Contact Food Donation Movement. We invite you and your family to help us fight hunger and support our community. You can make a big difference in your neighbors life.
• Establish a 5000 square foot, glass greenhouse, equipped with a state of the art Aeroponic growing system, capable of producing forty tons of high-quality organic fruits and vegetables each year, all to be donated to local food banks and soup kitchens.
• Establish a honey production operation using the latest innovations in production and bee health in order to produce hundreds of pounds of the super food honey to be packaged and distributed to local and national food banks.
• Build personalized wheelchair adaptive, portable homes for honorably discharged U.S. veterans that meet the program requirements.
• Delivery and set up home anywhere in the continental U.S. creating long term sustainable housing for disabled veterans.
• Provide wheelchair adaptive vehicles to honorably discharged US veterans and their family.
• Custom build adaptive vehicles for disabled veterans who have the desire and ability to drive by using the latest technology and advanced engineering.
• Provide advanced driver training, on a closed course, in all vehicle operations in preparation for their DMV driving test.
• Provide adaptive housing and quality meals to veterans and their caretaker if needed, while their home or vehicle is being built, allowing for direct customization.
• Provide safe, professionally captained, fishing trips for disabled veterans and caregivers aboard the fifty-foot Delta Diamond, a to be converted Gibson houseboat