Who We Are
• Non-profit 501(c)(3) charity supporting athletes and coaches in track & field, cross country and long distance running, and race walking.
• All board members and officers of the Foundation are volunteers and members of the USATF Pacific Association.
What We Do
• Raise funds for Athlete Grants through Donations, Gifts, and Sponsorships.
• Coordinate with the USATF Pacific Association to identify candidates for grants.
• Since 2015, the Foundation has made over 40 grants to athletes and over 30 grants to coaches.
Why We Do It
• Many track & field athletes in our region have the potential to compete at a world-class level, but they must make significant sacrifices with their limited financial support.
• We support these athletes to help keep them compete in the sport and to increase the depth of high-level competition in our region and in the country.
• Our support helps offset training, travel, and living costs for athletes of modest means but high potential.