EVENT DATE: Sep 19, 2015
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Oct 31, 2015
The Thomas O. Cash AIDS Walk & Run is an annual event held at Greeley Park, 100 Concord Street in Nashua, NH that works to raise much needed funds. This year we are excited to add a Certified USATF 5K Run to this years' event!
All those that pre-register by August 26th will recieve FREE event T-shirt. Day of event registration open at 10AM and the event will kick off at 11AM
Proceeds of this event will benefit the work of the Southern New Hampshire HIV/AIDS Task Force.
Who is the Southern NH HIV/AIDS Task Force? The Task Force is a not-for-profit AIDS Service Organization established in 1997 located in Nashua, New Hampshire. The agency serves the Greater Nashua and Southern New Hampshire regions, which include the majority of Hillsborough County and southern Rockingham County and in July, 2014 the Task Force opened a satellite office in Keene, NH and took over the services for those individuals in Cheshire County as well as southern Sullivan and Western Hillsborough counties.
The mission of the Task Force is to increase the quality and availability of knowledge, services, and resources in all matters relating to HIV infection and AIDS. The agency fulfills its mission by offering direct care services to New Hampshire community members living with HIV/AIDS and free HIV rapid testing and referral services for anyone at risk. All direct care services are offered in both English and Spanish (at our Nashua office), and are free of charge to New Hampshire community members living with HIV/AIDS whose household is at or below 400% of the Federal Poverty Level and include:
- -Case Management
- -Nutrition Services and a Food Pantry
- -Transportation to and from Medical Appointments
- -Assistance in Securing and Maintaining Safe, Affordable Housing
- -Emergency Rent and Utility Payment Assistance
- -Linkages to Mental Health Counseling
- -Linkages to Substance Use Disorder Counseling
- -Help in Gaining and Maintaining Employment
- -Linkages to Partner Notification of HIV/AIDS status and Testing
- -Linkages to HIV Medical Care Providers and other AIDS Service Organizations
Until It's Over!
To down load a pledge sheet click here: Pledge Sheet
For information on sponsorships click here: Sponsorship Oppurtunites
For all the lastest event information click here: Thomas O.Cash AIDS Walk & Run