To inspire the creation of peaceful communities where young and old discover and realize their full human potential and work for a better quality of life.
To support educational and livelihood programs that improve literacy skills, encourage economic self-reliance, nurture sound social, cultural and religious values, teach responsible and active citizenship.
Founded in 2007, ThinkActPeace (TAP) is a Public charity incorporated in the state of Washington, USA. TAP supports educational and livelihood programs that promote the development of peace-loving communities in underserved areas in the Philippines.
2021 Projects and Programs
· Repair storm damage at Benson Peace Village
· Leadership program for college and high school students
· Literacy program for elementary students
· Scholarships for at least 15 high school students
· Scholarships for at least 3 college scholars
· Livelihood projects such as Gardening and Carpentry classes for adults.