R4 2014: Run Ruck Ride Relay
EVENT DATE: Sep 11, 2014
COME JOIN US IN PARTICIPATING IN THE STATION'S 2014 R4: RUN RUCK RIDE RELAY
- Bring awareness to Special Operations’ enduring role in fighting terrorism.
- Bring awareness to THE STATION, a non-profit organization addressing the impacts of combat within the Special Operations Community.
- Raise funds supporting THE STATION’s 2015 Performance Programs*.
*100% of proceeds will go directly to funding program specific initiatives in 2015.
The R4 is a single day challenge uniting civilians and Military Families across the Nation. Participants will bring awareness to 12 years of sustained combat operations and its impact on our Special Operations Families.
LOCATION: Your hometown! Virtually participate with Teams across the Nation and have fun creating your own course designed to challenge yourself and your team
This is a date we will never forget and choose to honor the men and women who lost their lives tragically 13 years prior. We further honor our Warriors and Families who continue to defend our Country’s freedom and quietly fight on our behalf.
TIME: Participant’s choice
Participants will challenge themselves Nationally throughout the day, “checking in” with pictures, videos, etc. on THE STATION’s Facebook page
RACE EVENTS: Do it alone or create a team of 3 participants who each complete one of the events below. Teammates can be located in the same state or across the Country.
- Run -5K
- Ruck -5K with a minimum of 20 pound weight.
- Ride -20K cycling route (or Row 5K)
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???
- Get Involved
- Build a Team
- Make an Impact
Thank you for your support!