- Your story is told on social media with a shout out for helping us #TelltheStory.
- Your story is told on social media with a shout out and you receive an ArtsWest season sticker.
- Your story is told on social media with a shout out, plus you’ll receive an ArtsWest season sticker and a signed card from the cast of the show you donated to.
- You will receive all of the above, plus two concession vouchers to use at an ArtsWest performance. Note: the concession voucher is not eligible for alcohol redemption.
- You will receive all of the above, plus two ticket vouchers to the show of your choice! Note: choice of performance subject to availability.
- You will receive all of the above, plus our sponsorship benefits, including recognition in our marketing materials, website, curtain speech, and donor wall, and an ad print in our program.
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Oct 20, 2017
ArtsWest is forging strong relationships with the Seattle community, and there’s something you can do, too: engage with the stories in our season by donating to the play that means the most to you. Your donation shows your support of the stories you want to see told - in return, we’ll include you on the journey as each show takes shape.
You can #TELLTHESTORY by donating or by becoming a team leader. Show others how you #TELLTHESTORY and how they can do the same.
Who is ArtsWest? ArtsWest produces artistic events that provoke conversation, incite the imagination and use live theater as a powerful agent of change. We provide an arts education that enhances a deeper understanding of our world, and will support and celebrate local artists. We offer our artists, volunteers, patrons, and staff a place to explore and grow that is safe and supportive.