- We'll tell your story on social media with a personalized shout out for helping us #TelltheStory
- We'll tell your story on social media with a personalized shout out and you will receive a signed poster from the cast of the show you donated to.
- We'll tell your story on social media with a personalized shout out and you will receive a poster from the show you donate to and a signed card from the cast of the show you donated to.
- You will receive all of the above plus exclusive show updates on the show you donated to including back stage photos and video.
- You will receive all of the above plus an invitation to a designer reception for the show you donated to.
- You will receive all of the above plus our sponsorship benefits including recognition in our marketing materials, website, curtain speech, and donor wall, an ad print in our program, and reserved seats for each sponsored performance.
EVENT DATE: Sep 01, 2016
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Sep 22, 2016
ArtsWest is looking to forge a stronger relationship between the Seattle community and the theater they attend. We want you to engage with the stories we tell together and connect to the process of getting a show on its feet. We’re asking you to donate and help support the show, or shows, in our season with which you most connect with. Your donation is a way to show your support of the stories you want to see told and in return we’ll include you on the journey as each show takes shape. We want to cultivate a new audience with a stake in the art that we make.
Help raise money to #TELLTHESTORY by donating, or by becoming a team leader. Show others how you will help #TELLTHESTORY and how they can do the same.
Who is ArtsWest?
ArtsWest strives to produce artistic events that provoke conversation, incite the imagination and use live theater as a powerful agent of change. We look to provide an arts education that enhances a deeper understanding of our world, and will support and celebrate local artists. We want to offer our artists, volunteers, patrons, and staff a place to explore and grow that is safe and supportive.