Team Karl: Fighting Cancer to Win!
Organized by: Rebecca Riggs
Rebecca Riggs via Crowdrise
December 04, 2015
Karl has been diagnosed with Stage 3 Lymphoma. Now that he knows what's attacking his body, he's fighting back! He began his journey through chemo on October 1, 2015.
My dad has always been there for us. If you know Karl, he's probably done something for you:
- fixed your leaky faucet,
- dug a ditch in your back yard,
- repaired your falling fence,
- poured concrete for your driveway,
- installed a skylight in your bathroom,
- watched your dog while you were out of town,
- adopted the dog that needed a home,
- donated his time to your cause,
- made you a pot of coffee,
- gave you a room to stay in,
- or helped build your new home.
If you know my dad, he's offered his help in any way he could, and didn't ask for anything in return.
Now, Karl can use your help.
Cancer is expensive! With 2-3 (or more) appointments each week for a minimum 20-24 weeks, his out-of-pocket medical and travel expenses are adding up.
If you can, please help Karl to alleviate the financial worry.
Thank you to everyone on Team Karl for all the support he's received: hugs, walks, letters, phone calls, text messages, rides to/from the doctor, sheetrock installation, BBQs, the Team Karl T-Shirt, and a few Mohawks!
Go Team Karl! You got this.
#teamkarl #teamkarlmohawkchallenge #mohawkchallenge