Lindsay Holtmann via Crowdrise
March 08, 2012
BENEFITING: Foster Care Coalition of Greater St. Louis, Inc.
EVENT: GO! for a Cause
EVENT DATE: Apr 15, 2012
Foster Care Coalition of Greater St. Louis, Inc. wrote -
Join Our Team! Great Benefits!
The Home Team is the official charity running team for the Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition. We will help you train for a race at the 2012 GO! St. Louis Marathon & Family Fitness Weekend, while raising funds to help us in our mission to find homes for youth in foster care. For Every Child... A Place to Call Home
Not only will you help to increase awareness and raise funds for area youth in foster care, but you will also receive the following great benefits:
• A link for easy online registration through Crowdrise and a discounted registration rate
• TWO AWESOME technical shirts, one from the Foster & Adoptive Care Coalition (if $250 minimum fundraising goal is met by March 1st), and one from GO! St. Louis
• Pasta Party the Friday night before the run – Come pick up your shirts and have some energy-boosting pasta!
• Personal webpage for convenient online fundraising
• Opportunity to participate in the GO! St. Louis 12 week Training Program for a discounted $85 fee
• Monthly email newsletter with new ideas and assistance to increase your fundraising efforts
• To know your run is raising money to find homes for St. Louis area children in foster care
• Option to run or walk together as a team
Team members will be required to commit to a minimum $250 fundraising goal.