Cornerstone Community Outreach via Crowdrise
October 11, 2014
BENEFITING: Cornerstone Community Outreach
EVENT DATE: Oct 12, 2014
Already registered for the Chicago Marathon? Join Team CCO and make your run count for so much more!
Team CCO is the charity fitness team for Cornerstone Community Outreach, a Chicago based social service agency that provides shelter to families and individuals, over 350 people each night! Run your marathon with Team CCO to help the homeless get housed. For more info on Cornerstone's sevices go to ccolife.org
Requirements and Benefits of being a Team CCO runner
- Post-lottery fundraising minimum suggestion of $400.00*.
- If you are already registered, when you hit your fundraising minimum, your registration fee will be reimbursed by Team CCO!
- Team CCO performance shirt, and custom shirts if you’re super fast!***
- Your own personal fundraising page with Team CCO 2014
- Team meet-ups and fun-runs along the Chicago Lakefront Trail.
- Fundraising tips and help, including the Fundraising U page
- Pre-race spaghetti dinner and post-race THANK YOU party
- Drop off at starting line and van pick up at finish from Everybody's Coffee!
*Fundraising deadline is 11/21/14. Reimbursement will come around two weeks after hitting minimum.
*** If you have proof of being a Chicago Marathon Time Qualifier , Team CCO will work with you to get a shirt/singlet/tanktop you would run in.
Contact Andrew Winter if you have any questions, at email@example.com!