Wilson, John, and Josh invite you to the 17th Annual Rise & Shine Run to benefit the Rise School of Dallas. The run will be held on Sunday, April 24th at 12:00pm. Registration for 1 runner is $25, kids are $5. Donating on the page below also counts as your registration. The 2016 Run will once again be held at Reverchon Park on Maple Avenue.
The Rise School serves preschool children with developmental disabilities such as Down syndrome. In the 16 years that the school has been in operation, it has received national recognition and made a significant difference in the lives of over 180 graduates and their families by helping them integrate successfully into their community. Currently there are 56 children enrolled who continue to need your help! Only 40% of the funds needed to operate the school come from tuition. The remaining 60% is raised through events like the Rise & Shine Run. Please help us give these children the “jump start” they need in life to become citizens who are able to contribute to their community instead of receiving financial assistance from taxpayers.
Thanks in advance for making Rise & Shine 2016 the best run ever!
"It's all for the kids!"
Wilson, John, and Josh