BENEFITING: Cancer Support Community of Greater St. Louis
EVENT: GO! for a Cause
EVENT DATE: Apr 15, 2012
Benefiting: Cancer Support Community of Greater St. Louis (CSC)
Event: GO! For a Cause
Here's the Story:
No one faces cancer alone!
The CSC Mission is to ensure that all people impacted by cancer are empowered by knowledge, strengthened by action, and sustained by community.
Help us help cancer patients, their loved ones, and friends by running the half marathon, marathon, or marathon relay in the GO! St. Louis Marathon and raising $500 or more.
Keep in mind that $500 will:
* pay for 34 cancer survivors attending a yoga class;
* cover the cost for one month of a cancer specific networking support group attended by up to 25 people;
* enable up to 15 people to attend two meditation sessions;
* enable 13 people to attend a weekly support group;
* cover costs of 10 patients to have one-on-one consultations with a licensed dietician;
* pay for an art therapy class for up to 10 people;
* provide 7 low income patients with a one month supply of nutritional supplements;
* cover the cost of a cooking class for 6 people;
* help purchase 5 wigs for low income cancer patients in treatment.
Registration is now open! Join Cancer Support Community of Greater St. Louis team and donate so NO ONE FACES CANCER ALONE!