BENEFITING: Lynn Sage Foundation
ORGANIZER: Lynn Sage Foundation
Lynn Sage Foundation wrote -
The Lynn Sage Foundation believes research is the key to improving medical outcomes in the areas of prevention, detection and treatment for those diagnosed with breast cancer. The Foundation & Team Lynn Sage raise money to support The Lynn Sage Scholars program, funding some of the country’s most promising young researchers in the field of breast cancer.
The Lynn Sage Foundation is a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization supporting doctors at Northwestern University and Rush University Medical Center in Chicago. The Foundation focuses its seed funding where it can have the greatest impact. The Lynn Sage Scholars program is dedicated to promising young doctors investigating novel research earlier in their career, when research dollars are the most difficult to source.
Founded by sisters, Laura & Halee Sage, after losing their mother, Lynn, to breast cancer at the young age of 39, The Lynn Sage Foundation is dedicated to raising funds for breast cancer research until a cure is found.
2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
Team Lynn Sage Member Benefits:
• Guaranteed entry into the 2017 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
• Reimbursement of up to $200 for your preferred marathon training program
• Team Lynn Sage Lululemon technical running shirt
• Guidance and encouragement from the Team Lynn Sage Training Advisor, Leesa Drake
• Team Lynn Sage kick-off training event in the spring
• Access to group training runs (May through Oct 2017)
• Communication through a private Team Lynn Sage social media group
• A delicious pre-race pasta dinner with the team
• Team Lynn Sage post-marathon celebration
• Individual online fundraising page and support to aid your fundraising effort
• The opportunity to win fundraising incentive prizes
• Most importantly, you will help change the trajectory of breast cancer for current and future generations!