EVENT DATE: Nov 21, 2015
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Nov 30, 2015
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Nov 20, 2015
A fundraising party where kids dance, raise money, bring friends and have a blast!
Food, drinks and snacks | Professional DJ | Contests and games | Giveaways for every dancer | Breaks every hour | Big prizes
Saturday, November 21st from 6-9pm
WHAT IS TADA!'s DANCE-A-THON?
TADA!’s annual kid-fueled fundraiser for our subsidized ticket, financial aid, arts education and ensemble programs. The details:
- Intended for kids ages 5-12
- Anyone is welcome and kids are encouraged to bring friends that are new to us
- Party games (run by a TADA! Teaching Artist), giveaways, prizes and food included
- 180 minutes of dancing with breaks every hour
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Participants must raise or donate a minimum of $50 to participate.
- Each dancer should set up their own CrowdRise page and can solicit donations through the system. Paper fundraising materials are available too.
- In order to keep it equitable, prizes are awarded to the dancers who solicit the most individual donations, regardless of how much they raise. (For example, a kid who raises $1,000 from 15 individual donors loses to a kid who raises $500 from 45 individual donors).
- Dancers usually raise an average of $300, through a few dancers have raised over well over $1,000.
TADA! s a 501(c)3 non-profit organization serving 20,000 children and families each year.