Support the Rileys
Organized by: Scott Gast
Nov 2016 Update
November 10, 2016
A lot of you know Aimee Riley was diagnosed with aggressive breast cancer in fall 2015. Aimee is the last person you would expect to get cancer, as she embodies holistic healing and nutrition. She is the go-to person for almost any ailment, freely sharing of her knowledge and showing up with all manner of herbs and salves.
Now Aimee and her family need our help in her fight against cancer. She began treatment in October 2015.
We can help her and her family out by financially supporting them. Her husband Scott will need to take multiple days off in supporting Aimee and their three small children. Being self-employed and a single-income family, when Scott doesn't work he doesn't get paid. All funds raised will directly go to supporting Aimee with all her new medical costs and their family's needs.
In addition to financial support, Aimee treasures your prayers and ask you to pray as follows:
- she be spared from adverse side effects from the medications she is taking, and that all the natural supplements and things she is doing would be effective
- for their children, that their home would be filled with joy and peace
- for her emotional well being
- for a miracle of complete and whole healing!
- that God would continue to be glorified through all this
Update: In response to all funds raised to date, Aimee & Scott would like everyone who has contributed to know how thankful they are for your outpouring of love and financial support ... they are completely blown away!
For more information on Aimee's journey and how to pray, please follow updates here: