The Sunshine Campus has been a premier residential Camping facility in the Greater Rochester area since 1922. Originally located at Durand Eastman Park we moved to our current location on 157-acres in Rush, NY in 1973.
The facility is owned and operated by the Rochester Rotary. We serve over 2,500 people with disabilities each summer through our partner programs.
We rely on AMAZING supporters - such as yourself - to help us keep our facility state of the art and to continue our camping program. Our summer camping partners are:
- American Diabetes Association
- Camp Joy
- Heritage Christian Services
- Mary Cariola Children's Center
- Muscular Dystrophy Association
- Reach for the Stars Program (Rochester City School District)
- Camp Haccamo
Also the "Sunshine Camp" program which is two one-week overnight camping sessions offered by Rochester Rotary FREE OF CHARGE to our campers and their families.