Streams Community Hub is a federally incorporated not-for-profit organization focused on resourcing youth through the arts.
We exist to provide an engaging environment to educate, inspire & encourage youth development, community involvement and leadership.
Empowered Youth. Better Communities.
Our Core Values
Our core values reflect what is most important to us as an organization. They are the ideas that guide how we conduct business, how we treat our patrons, clients, and partners, and how we work with each other.
We strive to:
- Build community – We embrace the value of shared experience. We value collaboration and work to establish enduring relationships with our clients, partners, supporters and the local community.
- Foster creativity – We place a high value on individual exploration with, and expression through art as a means to discover passion, potential, and purpose.
- Express compassion – We find needs and meet needs. We believe in giving our time and talent to better the lives of others.
- Be relevant – We want to know our audience and cater to their needs.
- Be inclusive and accessible – It is important to us to provide free or subsidized access to our programs and services to ensure that there is equal access to the opportunities we provide.
- Work with integrity – We speak and act in an honest manner. We believe in being accountable for the impact we have on others.
We are a group of people who are passionate about seeing lives changed. In everything we do, we hope to connect the individual to an enduring sense of who they are and who they can be. We use art as the spark that lights the flame of imagination.