1. Admission is granted to any needy child regardless of religion or community.
2. Today, St. Jude India Childcare Centres operate in 7 Indian cities (Mumbai, Delhi, Guwahati, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Jaipur and Vellore) through 35 centres.
3. Centre located at Kharghar in Navi Mumbai is special facility dedicated to the care of children recovering from Bone Marrow Transplant procedures & it is the first of its kind in India.
4. 70% of the children admitted to St. Judes suffer from Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
5. Most of these children come from faraway states like Bihar, Uttar Pradesh and West Bengal.
6. St. Judes has admitted over 16,000 children.
7. St. Judes centres run at 100% occupancy.
8. Institutions that partner with St. Judes include All India Institute of Medical Sciences (Delhi) , Saroj Gupta Cancer Centre and Research Institute (Kolkata), Indian Cancer Society, Tata Memorial Hospital, Advanced Centre for Treatment, Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC), Mhaskar Hospital, Bombay Mothers & Children’s Welfare Society, SMS (Jaipur)and NMJIO (Hyderabad)
9. Few key Accolades:
a. GuideStar India Platinum Champion Level (2018)
b. World CSR Congress Certificate of Merit (2017)
c. Americares Spirit of Humanity Excellence in Child Health Care (2014)