Anonymous User via Crowdrise
December 08, 2011
SPORTABLE is a non-profit organization based in Richmond, Virginia offering sports and recreation programs to people with physical disabilities. Recognized by the US Paralympic Association, Sportable is the only club of its kind in Virginia.
Despite our successes, specialized equipment and training is an ongoing need. Help champion our holiday giving campaign to inspire our athletes to dream big.
Donations can be made on this page or mailed to: 1365 Overbrook Road, Room 2, Richmond, Virginia 23220
$1 - $99 Tournament or race registration for an athlete or rental cost of field/court per week or 1 week equipment rental
$100 - $199 Uniforms and miscellaneous sports equipment or one 6-week program scholarship
$200 - $499 1 month equipment storage or van gas, insurance and maintenance
$500 - $999 Coaching/mentoring per 6-week session or cycling and sports chair maintenance for 1 year
$1000 - $2999 1 rowing erg or 1 kayak
$2500 - $4999 Cost of sports wheelchair One 8-week S&C program for 5 athletes
$5000+ Cost of racing hand cycle or sponsor a team for a season (tennis, basketball, softball and lacrosse)
Please join the Sportable Board of Directors in making a gift to this holiday giving campaign. Your donation will make all the difference to our growing organization and the many individuals we serve.
- William E. Coleman, III, FACHE, The Virginia Home
- J. Conrad Garcia, Esquire, Williams Mullen
- Lynn Kirstein, Capital One
- Michael E. Klein, Esquire, Altria Client Services
- Kelly Klemmer, CTRS, Tree of Life
- Ed Largo, PhD., Altria Client Services
- Noel McKenzie, Release The Hounds
- Shannon Parker, DPT, HH McGuire Veterans Medical Center-Richmond
- Bill Ramsey, Retired CFO, Taylor-Ramsey Corporation
- Jeff Tunstall, Craftmasters Homes
- Dr. William McKinley, Virginia Commonwealth University