NextStep, www.nextstepfitness.org, and Spartan Race, www.spartanrace.com, have joined forces to promote the importance of fitness, health, and wellness for people living with paralysis and other mobility impairments. NextStep and Spartan Race encourage you to compete in the Malibu Spartan Sprint and raise money in support of physically disabled individuals in our Southern California community that need our help.
HOW TO START A FUNDRAISING CAMPAIGN - IT IS SIMPLE AS PIE!
- Please email Jill Yi, NextStep Business Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org and let her know that you are launching a campaign. She will help you through the process.
- Click on "JOIN THE TEAM" and become a member of Team NextStep
- Or start your own team and click "FUNDRAISE FOR THIS CAMPAIGN"
- Register for Crowdrise and create your fundraising page
- Personalize your text and photo on your campaign page to express why you are running with Team NextStep and supporting people living with paralysis.
- Send your campaign link out to your friends, family, colleagues - anyone you think will help you reach your goal.
- Put the link on your social media website and also in your email signature - you never know who may want to donate!
Help Make a Difference! – Move for Others and Run for NextStep!
All persons living with paralysis and other physical disabilities deserve the hope and opportunity to live long and healthy lives. Yet today most of these individuals are deprived of the resources they desperately need for survival because there are no options available to them or they cannot afford them. NextStep, www.nextstepfitness.org, provides the opportunity for health and recovery through affordable and progressive community fitness, health, and wellness facilities.
NextStep is a nationwide movement that aims to revolutionize the quality of healthcare for the physically challenged community. NextStep has paved the way with the first community facility in the U.S. to offer Locomotor and activity based training at its state of the art facility in Los Angeles and continues its vision to expand across the United States. The organization’s other initiatives are participation in cutting edge research, education, and awareness programs that are focused on enhancing the lives of the 6 million people in the U.S. living with paralysis.
NextStep is a registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization.