BENEFITING: SeriousFun Children's Network
ORGANIZER: SeriousFun Children's Network
EVENT DATE: Mar 20, 2016
SeriousFun Children's Network wrote -
Team SeriousFun is a fundraising endurance program which raises funds for SeriousFun Children's Network, founded by Paul Newman. SeriousFun is a growing global community of 30 camps and programs serving children with serious illnesses and their families, always free of charge. SeriousFun has served more than 600,000 children and families from more than 50 countries since its inception in 1988. SeriousFun camps and programs provide the children and families we serve with a much needed respite from the day-to-day challenges of a child living with serious illness.
As a member of Team SeriousFun, you will receive:
- Guaranteed Race Entry to the 2016 United Airlines NYC Half
- Half Marathon Training and Coaching Support with personalized training schedules
- A personal fundraising web page
- A dri-fit Team SeriousFun shirt for race day
- An invitation to the team pasta dinner the night before the race
- Fundraising support from our staff of professional fundraisers and access to world-class training and fundraising materials
Minimum Fundraising Commitment:
Runners using a charity entry: $1,000
Runners who have secured their own entry: $500
Fundraising deadline: March 11, 2016
*Team SeriousFun will cover the NYRR registration fee for all Team SeriousFun participants. Runners and walkers will be asked to pay a tax-deductible $50 registration fee to Team SeriousFun upon registration here: http://www.teamseriousfun.org/NYCHalf2016.
Questions? Please contact email@example.com or call 866-444-8860.