BENEFITING: The Cancer Couch Foundation Inc
EVENT DATE: Jun 15, 2017
Help our team raise money for research into metastatic breast cancer. None of us ever know when something like this can turn our lives upside down - let's help those who have been faced with this horrible diagnosis and those who will be in the future find their hope. The facts are, 1 in 8 women will develop breast cancer, and 30% of those diagnosed with early stage breast cancer will eventually be re-diagnosed with metastatic breast cancer (MBC). The average prognosis for MBC patients is 2-3 years, and yet less than 7% of breast cancer research funds go towards MBC. 90% of your donation to the Cancer Couch will be matched so anything you give will be doubled. Our local Cheshire community will receive the other 10% to set up a grant at a local breast cancer center.
Juliana, Gabby, Abby, Natalie