HELP FUND INNOVATIONS TO PREVENT DOMESTIC VIOLENCE
With millions of men, women and children affected each year by domestic violence, it’s possible that you or someone you know will become a victim of this silent epidemic. In fact...
- 1 in 3 women and men experience domestic violence in their lifetime
- That's 80.9 million people in the U.S. alone
- More than twice the population of the state of California!
That’s why Saving Promise, inspired by a little girl and a big idea, has launched the Friends of Promise campaign.
As 2020 approaches, it’s time we create breakthrough innovations to prevent this global public health crisis. From the board room to our best friend’s kitchen, we're talking about domestic violence wherever there’s a seat at the table.
We need your help to be one of the first 202 Friends of Promise to help us reach our initial goal, so that as we turn towards a new decade and era, we can:
- Invest in research to help discover breakthroughs to prevent this silent epidemic.
- Launch public education and awareness campaigns.
- Develop innovative prevention programs and solutions targeting various demographics.
Between us, we can create safer families and communities for generations to come. Your support will make all the difference!
About Saving Promise:
Founded by L.Y. Marlow after five generations of intimate partner violence in her family threatened the life of her granddaughter, Promise, Saving Promise is a non-profit organization fueled by a belief that when brave people from all walks of life come together, we can prevent the cycle of abuse and create true and lasting change for generations to come. Learn more at: www.savingpromise.org.