Run for the Son Fundraiser

Organized by: Melinda Finch

Melinda's Photo
Melinda's Photo


My husband and I are in the CMA Cleveland, TX Chapter.  Each member is asked to raise funds to ride in a 100-mile Ride on May 7, 2016 called Run for the Son.  However, the fundraising starts now!  Run for the Son Fundraiser goes to Christian Motorcyclists' Assoc. They purchase motorcycles, bicycles, boats, camels, horses for ministers in developing countries. This is their only transportation for spreading the gospel of Jesus Christ to lost and remote souls.  This is 40% of what's raised that CMA uses.  But, CMA gives away the other 60%.  20% to Open Doors, 20% to Jesus Film, and 20% to Missionary Ventures.

Thank you so much for your giving.  Even $1 will help!


Organized by

Melinda Finch

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments

Melinda is still setting up this fundraiser so please check back so you can support Run for the Son Fundraiser.

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the GoFundMe Charity Terms