Shuffle 8k Done
April 03, 2016
BENEFITING: ORGANIZATION FOR AUTISM RESEARCH
ORGANIZER: ORGANIZATION FOR AUTISM RESEARCH
EVENT: 2016 Shamrock Shuffle 8K
EVENT DATE: Apr 03, 2016
On April 3 2016, Sierra is running her second Shamrock Shuffle 8K. Last year at age 9 she ran the 8k in 54 min. She is a very hard working little girl who manages to give it her all to everything she does. This year we chose to Run For Autism as her charity. Please support her in this goal. Her goal this year is 50 min this year. Training has been hard do to illness and weather be we think it can be done. pleas emake a donation to to support her and Autism.
Come out and cheer her on
ORGANIZATION FOR AUTISM RESEARCH wrote -
The Organization for Autism Research (OAR) is an Official Charity with the Bank of America Shamrock Shuffle 8K and is currently accepting new team members for the 2016 race.T
WHY RUN FOR AUTISM?
1 in 68 children in the United States is diagnosed with autism. By joining the RUN FOR AUTISM team, you're supporting OAR's mission to fund research and resources that help people with autism and their families today. Here are some of the ways that OAR uses the funds raised by the RUN FOR AUTISM team:
- $10 provides a Curriculum in a Box professional development set to general education teachers.
- $25 provides 15 copies of A Guide to Safety to families and first responders.
- $100 provides the Kit for Kids peer education resource to an entire elementary or middle school.
- $150 provides 100 copies of a Life Journey through Autism guidebook sent to a community support group or military installation.
- $1,000 provides a research grant for a graduate student studying autism.
- $3,000 provides a scholarship for a student with autism to attend college.
- $30,000 fully underwrites an applied research pilot study.
Questions? E-mail the RUN staff at firstname.lastname@example.org.