ROMP is a For-Impact healthcare organization dedicated to providing prosthetic and orthotic care to those without access to these services. We believe in the power of mobility, and work to prove that quality prosthetic and orthotic technology is possible for everyone.
Did you know that 80% of the world’s amputees live in the developing world? Yet only 2% of these vulnerable and disabled individuals have access to this care. This campaign is about mobility.
ROMP aims to raise $63,000 to help over 200 of the world's most vulnerable individuals.
Make real impact on a real person when you sponsor a ROMP patient or purchase a ROMP device. The faces you see below are people in need. Each has their own story, their own family, their own life. Your donation will help ensure that they, and other patients like them, receive this life-changing technology in 2016.
MAKE IT A GIFT
Interested in giving the gift of mobility? Adopt a ROMP patient or item in honor of your friends and family and ROMP will send you customizable cards to let your loved ones know that this gift was made in their honor, which will include the story of your patient.
Not only will you be changing lives, but you will look good doing it. And let's be honest, no one wants another skinny tie or pair of holiday pajamas, although all very appreciated, we are sure.
Here's what your contribution provides...
- $100: Silicone Liner, Dynamic Foot, or Low-Impact Knee Unit
- $300: Polycentric Mechanical knee
- $600: Brand new below the knee prosthesis kit
- $1000: High Impact Carbon fiber foot
- $3000: One month of salaries for the Guatemalan staff
- $5000: Prosthetic resident scholarship award
- $10,000: Travel costs for 10 university/prosthetic residents and an instructor