Hi Everyone - thanks for visiting my page!
I’m racing for Robin Hood again in 2013! Please help Robin Hood continue to make a difference in New York City by contributing to the cause, and give me some extra motivation to run fast.
Some good to know figures:
- $50 covers the daily wage for one formerly homeless man to participate on a work crew assignment that prepares him for full-time employment.
- $75 provides a day of high quality preschool for one child.
- $100 connects one low-income family to public benefits, social services, and employment counseling.
- $200 provides a low-income New Yorker with free emergency health care.
- $750 provides a year of basic literacy training and G.E.D. test preparation for one student.
- $1000 pays for health care for one adolescent for one year.
Robin Hood wrote -
The Robin Hood Endurance Team is a small group of elite athletes dedicated to fundraising for Robin Hood by competing at world-class endurance events. We combine our passion for endurance sports with our desire to give back by helping Robin Hood target poverty in New York City. 100 percent of every dollar we raise goes directly to programs helping poor New Yorkers.
To learn more about Robin Hood, visit robinhood.org
Follow us on Twitter and Facebook.