BENEFITING: Robin Hood
ORGANIZER: Robin Hood
EVENT DATE: Nov 06, 2016
I am participating in the 2016 New York City Marathon to be held on November 6th and am raising funds for the Robin Hood Foundation.
The Robin Hood Foundation is an amazing organization where 100% of every dollar will be used for Robin Hood’s relentless fight against poverty. It’s no small thing: to date, Race for Robin Hood has raised over $6 million dollars to aid poverty-fighting efforts.
Please help support this great organization by making a donation in support of me. Look what your support can help do for the city of New York:
- $50 covers the daily wage for one formerly homeless man to participate on a work crew assignment that prepares him for full-time employment.
- $75 feeds a family of three for a week.
- $100 provides one night of safe shelter for a family.
- $360 provides a single immigrant mother with a microloan to start her own business.
- $450 provides immigrant students with a college counselor to help prepare applications for schools, scholarships, and financial aid.
- $1000 provides regular asthma treatment to a child, so they can take fewer sick days from school.
You can make a donation with a credit card via the link on this site. But if you prefer to mail a check, please make it out to the Robin Hood Foundation and mail it to us. Please call Jeff or me for our address is you don't have it.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.