Ride for a Reason!

Organized by: Kaleb Mertz

Kaleb's Photo


Hello, dearest friends and family! As many of you know, I enjoy travelling, meeting new people, and exploring the world. But for my next trip, I will "Ride for a Reason." I decided I would like to do something that does not just help me grow, but I would also like to help others in the process. In a few weeks, I plan to take a 2-week motorcycle journey from the Midwest, down to Texas, across through New Orleans, down to Southern Florida, and then all the way back up to the Midwest (over 4500 miles). 85% of the money raised will go to the Rockford Rescue Mission, and the other 15% will help me out with gas and lodging on this trip. I would like to "Ride for a Reason" and I am asking you to be a part of this cause! Any gift at all, no matter how small, will be of great use. It will affect my life with this trip and those of whom I can contribute to greatly. Thank you for your prayers and constant support!



1% Raised of$3,000 Goal

  • Anonymous


Organized by

Kaleb Mertz

This is a direct to organizer fundraiser.

Donor Comments




4 years ago

Report this page — Let Us Know if you think this page is breaking the law or the GoFundMe Charity Terms