Race For The House
There are hundreds of walking, running, swimming and endurance races every summer, and you can participate in any of them to raise Connor’s House funds for families of children with life-threatening illnesses.
Joining Race for the House in support of Connor’s House is an easy 6 step process:
- Make the commitment to run/ bike/ swim/ walk or climb in a race to help raise funds for children with life-shortening and life-threatening illnesses and their families.
- Pick your race. You can find running events at USATF site, bike races at the NJBA site and other races by searching Google, Bing, Yahoo or other sites.
- Sign up right here. You can join an existing team, create a team or just do it for yourself. It’s your choice!
- Promote your Race for the House fundraising page on e-mail, tweet, Facebook, Google+, posters in local stores, and everywhere else you can think of.
- Get in racing shape so you can be safe and healthy at the event.
- Have fun, and know you are doing a wonderful thing for people who truly appreciate it.