PPDC's Campaign for the Children of Richmond's East End
EVENT DATE: Jul 05, 2016
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Aug 26, 2016
Peter Paul Development Center is increasing our foot print in the East End through the Campaign for the Children of Richmond’s East End! The Campaign will allow us to:
- Expand PPDC Central by another 5,000 square feet.
- Accommodate an additional 70 to 75 students on-site.
- Add a third off-site location for the 2017-2018 school year.
- Provide quality afterschool education for 300 students EVERY year!
We are rallying our community, students, families, and supporters to help us reach our $5.5 million goal and we’re already ¾ of the way there! Will you please help us reach the finish line? Please consider making a general contribution or donate through a team effort! See below for more details.
An incredible donor has agreed to match everything we raise in this Campaign $1 for $1! That means the impact of your donation is DOUBLED!
There are multiple ways to support the campaign through our Crowdrise event page:
- Click on the orange “Donate” button above. A pop-out box will appear where you can select the “General Donations” from the “Teams” drop-down menu to make an individual contribution.
- You may do the same to donate to another fundraiser's team but instead click on the relevant team name from the drop-down menu.
- To create your own team to raise money through your family, friends, and colleagues, click on the grey “Set Up Your Fundraiser” button above and fill out the required information. You can then use email, social media, and personal requests to solicit donations to your team page.
- You may also join an existing team to help raise money with the members of that team. To do so, click on “Set Up Your Fundraiser” above and click on the “Join a Team” button. You can then use the search option to find the team by its name.
Any donations made to a team fundraiser will be attributed to the Campaign event page and donations will go towards the PPDC Campaign. You can track the fundraising status of any team from the event page’s team leaderboard.
We are running this Community Campaign from July 5 through August 26.
Questions? Please contact Devan Colley at email@example.com or 804.780.1195