Zoi's Pizza for Project Purple
EVENT DATE: Jun 24, 2015
DEADLINE TO GIVE: Jun 23, 2015
FUNDRAISER SET UP DEADLINE: Jun 23, 2015
Pizza for Purple
For those who love pizza and hate pancreatic cancer, Zois Pizza presents: a pizza eating contest to benefit pancreatic cancer research! Help patients continue their fight and researchers search for a cure by pigging out at the first annual Pizza for Purple event.
When: June 24th, 2015
Where: Zois Pizza Palace, 48 Main St #14, Seymour, CT 06483
Time: Contest starts at 12PM sharp
Eat a large cheese pizza as fast as you can!
Pizza will be 16" with 12 slices.
- You must be 18 years or older to enter this contest.
- You must raise a minimum of $250 to compete. Only the first 25 people to reach that number will be able to participate, so get cracking!
- Throwing up will disqualify you immediately.
- Pizza will be served at room temperature.
- Beverages will be provided by Zois at the beginning of the contest.
- You must sign a waiver upon acceptance into the contest.
Grand Prize: $1000
Second Place: $350
Third Place: $250