August 17, 2017
BENEFITING: Pediatric Congenital Heart Association Inc
The Pediatric Congenital Heart Association’s mission is to “Conquer Congenital Heart Disease.” As the leading voice, we are accomplishing this through collaboration with patients, parents, providers, and partner organizations to improve quality and outcomes through CHD education, support, research and awareness.
Give Knowledge. Give A Voice. Give Hope.
Through this Macy's Shop for a Cause Charity Challenge you can help us Conquer CHD!
We are moving Mountains:
- Hosting 2 national conferences in 2017 about patient empowerment through public reporting of hospital outcome information.
- Received national coverage of our efforts on this issue in U.S. News and World report
- Co-hosted a congenital heart legislative conference discussing public health policy, research and data for congenital heart disease.
- Presently have a congenital heart disease research law working it's way through Congress
We are touching lives:
- In the first 6 months of 2017, we distributed more than 3000 Conquering CHD care packages providing essential resources and support directly to patients and their families
- Shared more than 5000 copies of our Guided Questions Tool to help patients and family have important conversations with their doctors.
- Reach between 50,000-200,000 people each week on social media with our education, support, research and awareness messaging.
PCHA is the resounding voice of the congenital heart community. Our voice is strengthened by the involvement of all of those who share our mission.
Help us reach our goal of raising $25,000 to further that mission.
- $5 Provides a family with an educational resource card
- $50 Allows us to provide a Conquering CHD care package of educational materials and Comfort items to a family whose child is in the hospital
- $100 Helps us reach 20,000 people through social media
- $250 Helps support an educational hospital site visit.
- $500 Sponsors a parent or patient to attend our Legistlative Conference in Washington D.C., and advocate for all those impacted by CHD by educating our members of Congress about congenital heart disease on Capital Hill.
Join our campaign today by becoming a fundraiser yourself. – Any fundraiser who raises over:
- $100 dollars will receive a PCHA Drawstring Backpack
- $250 dollars will receive a PCHA T-Shirt
- $500 dollars will receive a PCHA Umbrella
- $1000 dollars will receive a PCHA zipper fleece
Give Knowledge. Give A Voive. Give Hope. Please Give.