BENEFITING: VAN ANDEL INSTITUTE
EVENT DATE: Sep 16, 2015
Kiersten Kemp wrote -
Time of event: 7pm - 9pm, class starts at 7:30pm
What & How?
This is the site for you to register for the 2nd Annual Pure Barre on The Blue Bridge event. Last year's event was a great success, 100+ were in attendance, and we want to make this year's fundrasing event even bigger! Search #PBonTheBlueBridge on Instagram to see photos from last year's event, and to spread the word for 2015 - Be sure to tag us @purebarregrandrapids and use #StrongerWe #PBonTheBlueBridge in every photo, on a daily basis, all month long (this is a social media challenge, the studio with most #strongerwe wins $1500 for their charity!!)
- Minimum required donation to attend the class on the bridge is $15, and each individual must leave us with a full name upon donation. We will be happy to accept more (hooray) or less (boo, sorry you are not joining us for the class, but we appreciate your donation just the same).
- Prior to the event, an online Smartwaiver must be filled out by each individual attending the class. Minimum age requirement to attend Pure Barre class is 16. Any attendees ages 16-17 must have a parent or a legal guardian sign the waiver. The link to the online waiver will be posted here by the end of August, or posted on our event page on Facebook.
- Per each dollar donated above the minimum $15, you will receive a raffle ticket at sign-in to win some great prizes (Clothing & accessories by Lole Grand Rapids, classes & PB swag by Pure Barre Grand Rapids, etc). This local drawing will occur immediately after class on The Blue Bridge, must be present to win!
- Make an even $25 donation for your chance to be entered in a nationwide raffle to win prizes from Pure Barre Corporate
- Early registration: Make your donation and register in August to receive ten $1 raffle tickets in our local drawing for FREE!
- Donors are great, fundraisers are better! Create your own page under our Blue Bridge "umbrella", have fun with it, challenge your family & friends to help you be the most successful fundraiser and you will be rewarded with one 1-month unlimited package FREE!!
- Finally, check back every week for weekly challenge goals. Plenty of opportunities to win lots of money for our charity!
WEEK 1 GOAL: $250 in total donation
Who is Van Andel Institute?
Van Andel Institute located in downtown Grand Rapids, MI is committed to improving the health and enhancing the lives of current and future generations through disease research and science education.
Purple CommunityⓇ is a grassroots fundraising program at Van Andel Institute. Through peer-to-peer fundraising and cause marketing programs, people just like you turn their passions into support for the work to fight cancer, diabetes, Parkinson’s and other neurodegenerative diseases.
Purple Community is uniquely you. Whatever your passion is – Pure Barre, mountain biking, quilting, or food – you can use it to help them accelerate research that will impact the lives of family and friends fighting disease. Every dollar we raise goes directly to the laboratories where scientists are searching for answers. They don’t keep a single penny to pay the bills or keep the lights on. Whether we raise $50 or $5,000, our efforts will have a direct impact on research and discovery at Van Andel Institute. #WhatsYourPurple #PBonTheBlueBridge
Thank you to our Sponsor: Lole Grand Rapids and Partner: Purple Community
*Class will be weather permitting, may be postponed/rescheduled