Oxford - Mississippi's Walk for Diabetes
EVENT DATE: Nov 08, 2015
Help Tame Diabetes!
Join us November 8th at the University of Mississippi's Lyceum Loop in Oxford, MS for our annual Walk. Registration begins at 1:00 pm.
Donations raised from Mississippi's Walk for Diabetes help fund what we do everyday! We need YOU
- To provide support to those living with diabetes
- To help fund diabetes alert dogs for Mississippi children
- To support educational programs for the general public, patients & health care providers
- To provide life saving medical supplies and medicines to needy Mississippians
- To offer necessary training for school nurses, teachers & day care staff across our state.
- To Support Camp Kandu, a bi-annual camp for families of children with diabetes
- To help fund continuous glucose monitors (CGM) for those with hypoglycemia unawareness
This year's theme is "Taming Diabetes". Design a team T shirt! Come and be a part of our fun! Family teams, sports teams, corporate, church, or school teams and individuals are welcomed to walk.
And best of all, remember every dollar raised here STAYS here in the Magnolia State to support the programs and services of the Diabetes Foundation of Mississippi!