Overflowing Hope 5k Race for Water

Overflowing Hope 5k Race for Water Photo

The Story

EVENT DATE: Sep 10, 2016

Clean water changes everything. 663 million people live without access to clean water—that’s approximately 1 in 10 people worldwide. Without clean water sickness plagues communities, economies suffer, and children don’t go to school. This page is dedicated to helping the people of the Zacapa Guatemala acquire access to clean drinking water by raising funds for a shallow well. Funds raised will benefit an amazing Humanitarian Organization called World Help to raise funds for this well project. World Help has been around since 1991 and in that time they have helped drill over 600 wells. 82.9% of donations go directly to building projects and the other 17.1% goes toward vital administrative and fundraising task. None of this will be possible without you! Thank you for your support!

Be the first to Set Up a Team for this Event.