OV Toros FC are committed to providing South County area children with a fun and rewarding soccer experience and to teach them to love the game of soccer. All players participate as active and contributing team members, while coaches support and encourage players to achieve their soccer goals. We as a league and club, establish a fun, yet disciplined environment that emphasizes the individual development of advanced skills, team ethics, team tactics and good sportsmanship.
- OV Toros FC strives to achieve the following goals:
- Instilling the fundamental principles of teamwork and fair play
- Focusing on skill development, tactics and game strategy
- Helping players achieve the highest level of competitive play desirable
- Building self esteem and confidence for each participant
- Educating the youth to respect their peers
- Developing local players to the level that will allow them to play at the high school, Olympic development, national or professional level