15 million people in the US have ADHD. #oneof15m is an ADHD awareness campaign designed to change how the world thinks about ADHD. By participating in #oneof15m you can:
Confront the stigma associated with ADHD, Dispel myths about ADHD and even, Raise funds to support CHADD, the advocacy group for those with ADHD.
Getting involved is easy.
- Own your ADHD!
Post a #oneof15m photo on your favorite social media site. For ideas and inspiration download the #oneof15m social media tool kit here.
- Make a donation to CHADD
Just click on the donate button on this page and select any team listed.
- JOIN TeamCHADD
and let us help you set up your own #oneof15m page. For more information on getting started, download the TeamCHADD tool kit here.
- Organize a fundraiser
on your own or through your local CHADD Chapter (ie book sales, bake sales, pot luck dinner) or ask your friends to sponsor you when you participate in fun runs or other local events.
- Give the gift of a CHADD membership
to someone you know who has ADHD. Click here.
- Attend CHADD’s Annual Conference on ADHD,
November 12-14 in New Orleans, to meet other TeamCHADD members just like you. Follow this link to learn more.
Downloads & Links:
- The world’s premier provider of accurate, science-based information & support for the ADHD community.
- An effective agent of change achieving the inclusion of ADHD as a protected disability under the Individuals with Disabilities Education Act (IDEA).
- A voice for people with ADHD that educates policy makers, press, and general public about the facts concerning ADHD.
- 12,000 members strong. You can help us reach the rest of the 15 million people who have ADHD.
If you have ideas of other ways you or others can support this campaign, we want to hear them. Contact us at oneof15m@CHADD.org