Already registered for the Chicago Marathon?
You are invited to join Team CCO, and be a part of the joy of providing shelter for families experiencing homelessness in Chicago.
Team CCO is the charity fitness team for Cornerstone Community Outreach, a Chicago based social service agency that provides shelter to families and individuals experiencing homelessness, over 330 people each night!
Last year, the 20 Team CCO runners helped provide over 6,681 nights of safe shelter, more than 20,000 meals, and unlimited hope for families needing a fresh start.
Click the Join The Team button to get started!
Requirements and Benefits of being a Team CCO runner
- You have to have your own entry ie. through the lottery, legacy or time qualifier registration.
- You set your own fundraising goal! (We recommend $1000, but it's up to you)
- Your get your own personal fundraising page with Team CCO 2018
- Free Virtual Training Services with CARA, and discounted Group Training. (If chosing Group, increase your fundraising goal by $100)
- Volunteer opportunities for the whole team at Cornerstone
- Team social meet-ups and fun-runs..
- Post-race thank-you party
- Team CCO performance shirts.
- That awesome feeling of having done great things for others!
So Join the team today! Contact us if you have any questions, at email@example.com! #RunForShelter